Turnover in the service industry can run as high as 300%. Our innovative Human Resource Services Department has significantly reduced turnover in our employee base, through dedication to a tightly controlled hiring process that ensures you get the most qualified cleaners to serve you and your facility.
Our background checks are conducted in compliance with legal disclosure and consent requirements, and include:
- Reference checks are performed, paying close attention to previous experience and gaps in employment history.
- Requested criminal background screens can be obtained on employees.
- Drug and alcohol test results can be provided instantly for those employees requiring testing.
- Strength testing is also done as required.
- State and County background checks, along with driver’s license checks are reviewed.
Marsden is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer for all employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and Local governing bodies or agencies thereof.